We Are Bad Ass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Games  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hitman blood money

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:54 pm

If anyone wants it let me know. I can give you links and you can dl it free. Totally legit. Totally safe.
Back to top Go down
The_Thing
Admin
Admin
The_Thing

Male
Number of posts : 882
Testicles : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-02

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 pm

How many do you have? Are they for the steam or non-steam version?

I am willing to put this game into good hands.
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 pm

non steam
Back to top Go down
The_Thing
Admin
Admin
The_Thing

Male

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Okay, count me in Wink
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 pm

good hands?
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 pm

k after i finish dl it i'll give you the links
Back to top Go down
The_Thing
Admin
Admin
The_Thing

Male

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Thanks. By the way, you're awesome.
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Sorry thing, forgot to post this up last night before I went to bed. I was so tired last night...but here it is. Click the first link> put in the code so they know your human and not one of the spambots or whatever, hit enter>click on regular dl>repeat for parts 2-3.
Hitman Blood Money
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ODYKLODH [Part 1]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9WG4WE3 [Part 2]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I5M1J35B [Part 3]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3AJQGTE1 [Part 4]

Install Instructions
1. Unrar
2. Burn or mount with Daemon Tools
3. Install the game
4. Copy over the cracked content located in the \crack directory located on
DVD to your installation directory
5. Play the game
Like I said this is free, completely safe, and the whole clan can do this. Another game from my friend in LUE. I also have Thief Deadly Shadows, so give me a holler if anyone wants that.
Back to top Go down
The_Thing
Admin
Admin
The_Thing

Male

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:47 pm

I thought you were supposed to give them in a PM to me.
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Well I figured anybody thats wants it can go ahead with it but.......The first three links are all the same so I gotta tell him that and get the real ones. Until then don't even bother with it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:16 am

I thought you said it was legal. Not that I care...but..well, I don't care. I was just saying.

Ahh, I guess I mis-read "legit" for "legal."
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:41 am

Yeah it is definitely not legal. And I found out it's a split archive so it is actually fine. You only unzip the first or last one he said. I'll find out more tomorrow and post it.
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Ok if someone knows what a split archive is and how to get this game to work that would be great...
Back to top Go down

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Post a screenshot of what you've got. If this is anything like what I get on my torrent site, it's easy...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hitman blood money Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitman blood money   hitman blood money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hitman blood money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Bad Ass :: The Fun Section :: Buying and Selling-
Jump to: