We Are Bad Ass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Games  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We all know video game nerds like movies!

Go down 
+2
The_Thing
conkles
6 posters
AuthorMessage

We all know video game nerds like movies! Empty
PostSubject: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:37 pm

This section is here to talk about any movie you want. New ones, old ones, top 10 lists. etc...
Back to top Go down
conkles
conkles

Male
Number of posts : 1845
Testicles : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Supertroopers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sesamestreet.org/home
The_Thing
Admin
Admin
The_Thing

Male
Number of posts : 882
Testicles : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Pineapple Express ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Underworld 3 Rise of the Lycans was a bad-ass movie.
Back to top Go down
conkles
conkles

Male

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:49 pm

I need to see Pineapple Express...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Some movies you guys may or may not have seen:

-Requiem For A Dream
-The Rocketeer (classic, one of my favorites movies when i was younger)
-Bigger, Stronger, Faster (Documentary)
-Running Scared
-The Island (It was ok)
I'll think of some more later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Holy shit! I haven't seen The Rocketeer in so long. I gotta see that one again.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Elite/TiTS
Elite/TiTS
Havok

Male
Number of posts : 146
Testicles : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:21 pm

The nightmare before christmas
Monty Python and the holy grail
Tommy Boy
All Three Godfathers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Sean wrote:
Holy shit! I haven't seen The Rocketeer in so long. I gotta see that one again.

Yeah it's a cool movie. I love the part when that big angry German guy says, "the rocket". lol
Back to top Go down
Bob420
Elite
Elite
Bob420

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Havok wrote:
The nightmare before christmas
Monty Python and the holy grail
Tommy Boy
All Three Godfathers

Love Monty Python and The nightmare before chritmas
Back to top Go down
+++BMD+++

Male
Number of posts : 113
Testicles : -4
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:37 pm

mordeth wrote:
Some movies you guys may or may not have seen:

-Requiem For A Dream
-The Rocketeer (classic, one of my favorites movies when i was younger)
-Bigger, Stronger, Faster (Documentary)
-Running Scared
-The Island (It was ok)
I'll think of some more later!

The island was great like half way then it just went down the drain for the second half
Back to top Go down
Ham Tonks
Ham Tonks

Male
Number of posts : 15
Testicles : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:00 pm

If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this is useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...

Tyler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:03 pm

WTF. Did you join the cult of Scientology or something?

Don't forget to drink the kool-aide.
Back to top Go down
Bob420
Elite
Elite
Bob420

Male

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Can Bob join this quote he realized that masturbation isn't the key to life and wants to turn it around???
On second thought Is it Grape or Orange drink? because the Grape is just grapelike and the Orange is Orange sodalike which is like orange like because it comes form a orange thingy that really not an orange but they want you do think it is a orange but they are brainwashing you to think that orange is really not orange and grape is not grape because they are testing the effects so they can do them on elephants which will go 2 the moon and see the Indian cows which will be eaten by Americans who will laugh at Canada and America will say that we have orange soda even though it is not really an orange but just a not orange thing which thing bob will get to finish masturbating to your mother because you probably have stopped reading this now but if you haven't I will put my tissues in your mother and you will get a brother and the world will come to an end because he will be as annoying as i am in asking what really is orange soda and you will have to respond with i know that it is not orange things because bob said so because bob is god in which he rules the world and makes an impossible orange soda drink that will boggle the one called bob so he will write this incredibly low post in which is a run on sentence just to fuck with dream so dream will get mad and i will get to laugh because orange sodalike drink is not orange soda like drink because i will choose the grape soda even though it is not a grape drink because it is not grape drink which re leads us to the brainwashing and the government controlling you mind haha i still have not have a period or a comma suck on that dream in which the world will end for you if you get this long because i killed your mother after she had me baby because i wanted you to raise it because i am god which makes him jesus and he will go all jesus ass on your ass in which i will like and i will make useless another useless sentence that will go on and on and on so that you will rip your brains out to the point where i win and you die and i win and you die BECAUSE I AM THE BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Who else votes that bob's long ass post is incredibly lame......
Back to top Go down
Bob420
Elite
Elite
Bob420

Male

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:32 pm

Bob vote that it was lame because the fact that he did not answer the question of grape vs orange is an important decisicon but before i get into that i just want to make one quick point if you took the time to read that post 1 you are either like dream and hate all the gramacical errors haha lol 2 you are laughing you buts off 3 you just did not read it cough havok bastard and 4 you just love bob so much that you read it anyway and now you have wasted about 5 mins of your life to read a post that bob is only writing so he can delay his studying of his midterms but that point beside orange or grape that is the real question and the real answer is neither because Dr pepper makes that world taste better bob gets .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 cents everytime i say that maybe ill be a millionire one day
Muhaha i just wasted more time of your life
Back to top Go down
conkles
conkles

Male

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Dream, if you don't rip his balls off for that run-on sentence...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 pm

He actually sent me a steam msg and told me to read it. Guess what. I read, ohhh, about the first 5 words, then stopped, so I wouldn't know what you are talking about.

That goes for both of his posts.
Back to top Go down
+++BMD+++

Male
Number of posts : 113
Testicles : -4
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:36 am

i think we should deleted his things because they bored people after the first sentence. now tell me whats a amazing movie to get off of net flix
Back to top Go down
Ham Tonks
Ham Tonks

Male
Number of posts : 15
Testicles : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 am

Bob, I've never seen such massive fail so well organized.

Google the long Warning I posted.

You'll come up with my favorite movie.

It sounds cliche, but it really is my favorite movie, and you could call me a "cultured" movie viewer. It just spoke to me in ways no other movie has.

Seriously. Nobody got the reference I posted? Google it. ESPECIALLY YOU DREAM.

Alright. I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We all know video game nerds like movies!   We all know video game nerds like movies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We all know video game nerds like movies!
Page 1 of 1